Friday, March 12, 2010

Birthdays Birthdays and more Birthdays

Well, its been a while since I have posted a Birthday post! Especially since our family has a Birthday EVERY WEEK!! (it sure feels like it!)

We have had Aunt Barbara's Birthday (Matt's Aunt, aka Donna's Sister), Uncle Jimmy's Birthday (Matt's Uncle, aka the Beamguards), Aunt Linda's Birthday (my uncle's fiancee), my Granddaddy's birthday (TURNED 91!!) and Duke's Birthday (Matt's dad, aka Bob)

my goodness... did I leave anyone out? Cause I am sure I did!!

Here are a few photos from Aunt Linda's Birthday at Jojo's...









Linda got the perfume she has been wanting!! Hope you enjoy it!


I will post photos of Granddaddy's birthday soon! AND, in a few weeks it will be Dave's birthday! Sigh. Anymore after that!? Have no fear... I think between Matt and I we have a birthday a month... sometimes 2 or 3! YIKES!

No comments:

Post a Comment