Saturday, August 21, 2010

First Tooth

Houston has cut his first tooth! FINALLY. We thought that day would never come. 7 months old and we have had several 'weeks' where we thought it was coming... and coming... and coming... and nothing. And then, this past week... POP a toopher! We were so proud of him (like he made it happen or something).  He wasn't too fusy... ahem. And no fever.

I have been working hard on trying to capture this tooth on the camera... and well, nothing. He wont uncover it with his tongue long enough for me to take a snap of it. SO, once I get the shot, I will be sure to show everyone!

1 comment:

  1. It's too bad that you were not able to capture this once in a lifetime event with a picture, but at least his first tooth finally popped out. I can't wait to see his first tooth!

    ReplyDelete