Friday, November 6, 2009

Trick or Treat.

It was one heck of a week and I know this is a little late, BUT better late than never!

The Billingsley's Halloween weekend of 2009 was spent with the Durstine's in Mt. Pleasant!


*Durstine Family Photo -- arent they cute!



*Billingsley Family Photo.

Anna and I dressed the boys as H1N1 - Swine Flu - we made them pigs. They had cute curly tails, but Matt's didn't last long. I think it only stayed on for about an hour or two. Then his headband came off... so technically, he was only a pig for a few hours... While Mike stayed in full costume till he went to bed!  Anna was a navy girl - a hot one I must say! And I was a Speed Bump for my Baby Bump - 'Caution: Bump' was on the back of my shirt.



*Group shot!

Everyone had a great time! Nothing like watching football and eating ALL DAY!



As you can see, Mike LOVED being in costume!



And so did Bentley! This is Anna and Mike's dog -- what a cutie!

Here are a few more pics from the weekend!





*Anna's Famous Blue Cheese Burgers! They were DELICIOUS! 

Needless to say, It was a great trip! WE cant wait to go back to visit again soon! Maybe next time Houston will be with us!

Stay tuned, I will post our Belly pics soon -- shot by Tomme Hilton Gallery!

No comments:

Post a Comment