Sunday, October 25, 2009

While I sleep...

Some of you may know, I sleep in odd positions.  For those of you who dont know, Matt makes fun of me when I sleep. I know I sleep in odd positions - BUT - he proceeds to make fun of me ALL the time...

Now I can see why -- I never knew they were the positions were this bad!

Go ahead, Laugh at me. I know. I laughed forever at this picture!! So, I had to put it up! I was apparently crossing my legs -- dont ask why. It must have been comfortable!

OH - and have no fear, there are shorts somewhere under the legs.

But Hey -- I am not the only one who sleeps in funny positions





Although, When Mr. Zoe does it -- its cute!  Too bad people dont say, "awe" when I sleep. Maybe I will try working on positions that's 'Cute'.

No comments:

Post a Comment