Wednesday, July 25, 2012

31 weeks

We are now down to the single digit weeks! 9 more weeks until our due date! AH. Secretly, I am hoping for 7 and not 10, since Houston was a week late. I cannot believe how fast it has gone. And I know it's going to go even faster in the next couple weeks esp. with how busy we will be in the next couple weeks. But, I am ready for it!

I am still feeling a little better in the past couple of weeks. I have had to take my nausea meds a few times, but nowhere near what I was taking. Which is good, in my eyes! I have my 31 week OB appointment on Friday, so I will let yall know how it goes! According to my scale at home, I have successfully gained 19 lbs. and from here on out, it's suppose to be a pound a week. EEK. Fingers crossed that I still keep down the weight from the first pregnancy. I REALLY swelled up with Houston . . . I just didn't watch what I ate as much and retained those fluids at the end! Not to mention, I had a desk job at the time and NEVER walked. And this go round, I have a VERY active two year old to chase! ALL DAY!

I will have to say, I never thought I would be one of 'those' pregnant people who would say, 'I'm so over this pregnancy.' But to some extent, I am! I am over not being able to bend over / I am over not breathing as well during the night / I am over the pressure and swelling / I am over, SO OVER the nausea / I am over the sleepless nights . . . OKAY, Okay, Pregnancy isn't that bad! But really, this go round, I am over it.

HOWEVER, I am really going to miss her being 'all mine'. And miss feeling her in my belly. I remember with Houston, I had 'withdrawals', I guess you could say, with him no longer being in my belly. I found myself resting my hands on my tummy, waiting to feel him kick, knowing he no longer existed in there. Sigh. I am going to miss my lil' bump. But, more excited to see the little miracle we made!

Alright, enough sappy stuff . . .  *31 week photo coming soon. I completely skipped out on a 30 week photo. I kept saying, 'I'll do it tomorrow.' and well, never did!

OH, and Joanie Leigh's bumper came in and her room is 95% complete!! I will have detail photos coming soon! There are still a few things I need Matt to finish before I show it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment