Monday, January 28, 2013

4 months

My baby girl is 4 months old. I can't believe it. And guess what she got today? A tooth!!! She's a little past 4 months and she got a tooth!! I just knew it!!

We went to the pediatrician last Wednesday for the kids 'well' visits, and we asked her if JL was teething. She said no . . . That its too early fir a tooth! But we were proven wrong!!




Oh how she is growing too fast!! At the doctor, we learned that she is beginning to 'slim' down. She is now in the 50th percentile vs the 75th percentile at her 2 month visit. Laugh. She's overall doing everything she should be!

She's rolled over 7 times now. I FINALLY witnessed it this morning on the baby monitor. She's eaten carrots and bananas! And LOVES it. Still isn't sure about rice cereal tho. But I can assure you she isn't hurting for food! She still hates the bottle! And I've tried putting milk and rice cereal in a sippy cup . . . She drank about 1/2 an ounce. Haha.

Check out 'boogie'.







OH. And we've had rsv. Which she's been doing a lot better!! Her cough still sounds bad. But that's it! She's still a happy happy girl!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment