Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My boys.

This past weekend we made our first adventure as a family if 4. We left the house for a 2.5 hr drive that took us nearly 3.5 hrs. Sigh. I guess it could have been worse.

H peed in his carseat 30 min down the road. So we had to stop and buy a towel to sit on and new pants. (Easier than digging in the back to find his bag and I wasn't sure I brought enough pants incase we planned to stay longer than one night. Which we did.) Then he fell asleep on our way down. Which meant he wouldn't go to he'd at a decent hr. GREAT start.




We went to Mt Pleasant to visit some friends. Their little boy was turning a year old! His party was quite the success and soooo cute! It was great catching up with friends and seeing many we haven't seen in years. However, it was exhausting!!

There were three couples at the house. The other two couples would put their kids to bed at 7:30 / 8:30 while mine would stay up till midnight. Haha. Would be me. Oh well. They would sleep till 7:30. Which was pretty good for me since my kids normally don't travel well. But mine didn't do too bad.

H sleeping on 'his bed' a lil couch we pushed up against the wall backwards so he wouldn't fall out. Haha.



There was a 3 year old (Houston), a 1 year old (Miller), an 11 month old (Collins) and a 3.5 month old (Joanie). I didn't get near the pictures I wanted. But I spent a lot of time rounding up my kids and being exhausted.

Here is Collins peeking at JL.




When we returned home, it was catch up time on sleep . . . For the boys!




I'm still catching up. But it was fun!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment