Monday, August 6, 2012

32.5 weeks

This past Thursday we completed our 32nd week of pregnancy with baby no.2 and started our 33rd! Crazy to think that we are now down to almost 7 weeks until the baby is due! AH.

And at 32.5 weeks, we had our Maternity Session with the AWESOME Tomme Hilton of Tomme Hilton Gallery. We had a blast with our pics . . . mostly arranging the wardrobe and socializing! HA. Had to catch up! But, once it was time to 'get busy', we did! We did have one awesome idea we wanted to do . . . but it started raining . . . DANG IT! Oh well, we can do it next session. I know we got plenty AWESOME photos this session and I cannot wait to see them all! 

Here are a few of my favorite solos. Enjoy!

32.5 weeks

'ready to pop'

gah, this is proof my butt is just as big as my belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment