Monday, August 27, 2012

35.5 weeks

We are nearing 'Full Term' and it feels so good! Well, you know what I mean . . . the fact that it's getting SO close to use meeting our lil' girl.

I will have to admit, the past couple of days, I have had some pregnancy 'sadness'. Just thinking, this will be my last pregnancy . . . that in only a few short weeks, she will no longer be only mine . . . that I will NEVER again feel lil' hands / feet kicking me from the inside . . . that this is the end. Tear. I went through all these withdrawals with Houston when he was born . . . and I NEVER thought I would feel them again (esp. with this miserable pregnancy) but they are starting to slip into my head . . . esp. late at night when I can't sleep . . . and then stay there ALL DAY.

But, I know Matt (and many others) are ready to meet her! I've been hogging her for the last 9 months . . . I guess it is time to share! j.

This past week has been pretty good. Same 'ole stuff. I have had contractions off and on all week long. I have a feeling they wont die down . . . and that they are here to stay. Mom said that's how she was with 'us' (Jess and I) . . . GREAT. So, figured they wont go away till delivery.

I've been napping A LOT . . . only because I can't sleep longer than 4 hour spans without waking up for a while. Which, I must say, has been nice to snuggle w. Houston during nap times the past week. Soaking up all the time with my lil' man as I can before Joanie Leigh makes her debut!

We go to the doc. Friday for our 36 week check up. We will then discuss with our primary OB options / dates for delivery! YAY! Pretty excited for that : ) Till then . . . enjoy our weekly pic!

35 weeks, 3 days

No comments:

Post a Comment