Wednesday, September 5, 2012

36 weeks and counting.

Before I forget to post my 36 week picture . . . even tho tomorrow marks the complete of our 37 week . . . here it is. Belly and all. It was also Clemson's first game, so I busted out my purple dress for Joanie Leigh :)


36 weeks, 2 days


We went last week (Friday, 8.31.12) to our 36 week appointment and scheduled for me to be induced! Her now arrival date (at the latest) is 9.19.12 . . . I, of course, am still banking for her to come earlier . . . laugh, what mother doesn't at this point. But, I am excited whatever may happen.

At our appointment, my OB said she is WAY down, I am effaced and one cm dilated. WHICH, we all know, you can stay like that for weeks. BUT, considering I hardly made this much progress at 41 weeks with Houston, I'd say that's much more progress for Joanie Leigh! Fingers crossed. I've had painful contractions the last couple days, that my body is now sore from them. If anything, let's hope when I go in to be induced, I will be half way there! Laugh. A girl can dream, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment